Infrastructure and Cloud
Our dedicated Digital recruitment teams cover a wide area of Digital specialisms globally including Infrastructure and Cloud.
Next Ventures' dedicated Infrastructure and Cloud specialist recruitment team has generated an un-matched global network of fully referenced, Infrastructure and Cloud professionals.
Each of our Infrastructure and Cloud consultants has specific technology expertise that allows them to add true value to the recruitment process alongside a solid understanding of market rates, salaries and available candidates at both a local and international level.
Our dedicated team provide Contract/Freelance and Permanent Infrastructure and Cloud technical resources, around the world, each locally referenced and sourced to meet rigorous project and country/regional requirements.
The main technologies our dedicated Infrastructure and Cloud recruitment team focus on, include:
- Networks/Security: Cisco, Juniper, LAN/WAN/3G/4G, LTE, Nortel, Nexus, VOIP, IP, Firewall, Switches, Routers, Checkpoint, PaloAlto, F5.
- ITSM: BMC - Remedy, ATRIUM, CMDB, Patrol, SIM, BBPM, ADDM, Patrol, BEM, HP: HPSM, uCMDB
- UNIX/Storage: RedHat, Sun, Ubuntu, Solaris, AIX, HPUX, Centos, SAN, Dell, NetApp, EMC, HDS, IBM, HP
- Infrastructure: AD, Exchange, Server 2008//2012, Windows 7/8, O.365, Lync, Desktop, SCCM, SCOM, MSoft
- IaaS – Vsphere, Vcenter, VCaC, ESX, Citrix Xenapp, Citirix XenSever, Microsoft Hyper-V, Openstack
- PaaS – AWS, Google Apps, Azure, Heroku
- SaaS – Salesforce, ServiceNow, Office365, Oracle on Demand,
To discuss in more detail your specific Infrastructure and Cloud staffing requirements or explore your next Infrastructure or Cloud focused role, please click here to contact our dedicated Specialist Technology Recruitment team or call +44 (0) 207 549 4030.
For general Digital recruitment queries please do not hesitate to contact us